Top 15 Quotes Successful Entrepreneurs Live By
Many successful entrepreneurs credit their unwavering belief, insatiable drive and resolute resilience as the underpinning, intrinsic reasons for their prosperity. Starting your own business is an emotional rollercoaster with exhilarating highs and difficult lows, but I urge you to take comfort in knowing that even the greatest of entrepreneurs were once in your shoes. Keep the faith!
I don't know about you, but I find we all need a little encouragement from time to time, so I've compiled this list of thought-provoking quotes from some of our greatest entrepreneurs, past and present. I hope it inspires you to keep fighting the good fight.
PS. I'd love to know the quotes you live by. Feel like sharing? Leave a comment below!
1. Brian Tracy - "There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking."
2. Tony Gaskins: "If you don't build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs."
3. Steve Jobs - "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."
4. Steve Jobs - "About half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance."
5. Peter Drucker - "The best way to predict the future is to create it."
6. Henry Ford - "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."
7. Thomas E Edison "I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
8. Reid Hoffman - "If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you've launched too late."
9. Roy Ash - "An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he'll quickly learn how to chew it."
10. Oprah Winfrey "Don't worry about being successful, but work towards being significant and the success will naturally follow."
11. Unknown - "Nothing grows in the comfort zone."
12. Nelson Mandela - "I never lose. I either win or I learn."
13. Kevin Rose - "Don't let others convince you that the idea is good when your gut tells you it's bad."
14. Jessi Roberts - "Don't risk more than you can afford to lose."
15. Bill Gates - "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently."